Sewing With Cotton Lycra 27/6/2022 - Workshop
This workshop is for those who would consider themselves at an intermediate level of sewing
- You know your machine and have sewn before
- You know how to thread the machine and wind a bobbin
- You can change needles
- Know the simple sewing stitches
- Can read a PDF pattern
- Confident using an overlocker
What do you need to bring?
- Your sewing machine, including the power cord and foot pedal
- Your machine accessories and feet
- Sewing kit (scissors, unpicker, universal machine needles, pins, measuring tape, air erasable pen, thread). We have sewing kits available to purchase with your booking.
- Enclosed shoes are a must.
What is included in our workshops?
- Everything needed to make your garment, including fabric
- handouts and a PDF pattern to take home
- Tea/Coffee and light refreshments
- 3 hours of fun and laughter
Hire a sewing machine
* We have a limited number of sewing machines available for hire for those who don't have a machine but you'll need to get in quick to hire one!
Our workshops are held at our North Lakes warehouse on Brisbane's north side.
*Dates and times are subject to change at our discretion. All registered attendees will be notified and given priority to rebook.
*Cancellations are not accepted as bookings are non-refundable. Bookings can be rescheduled to the next available workshop if you are unable to attend.